11 July 2022. Thailand’s luxurious boutique residence, The Sarojin, has been gearing up for the return of international travellers with the creation of ‘Sarojin Cares’ packages to suit every type of traveller this summer and beyond. The ´Sarojin Cares´ packages are part of the resort´s latest product development and a step further in their ongoing commitment to the local community and environment; from packages for pampering and relaxation to adventurous excursions, culinary experiences and even options for those travelling in a small group, the ‘Sarojin Cares’ packages all include a complimentary invitation for guests to join the team on their regular volunteer days in the community and caring for the environment. And now that entry restrictions for international travellers to Thailand have all been removed, there’s never been a better time to book a luxurious escape that gives back to the local community at The Sarojin.
Below are The Sarojin highlights, the selection of packages currently available, all-inclusive an all-day a la carte breakfast with sparkling wine served until 6 pm, private transfers to/from Phuket International Airport and complimentary use of wi-fi and the fitness centre. Additionally, all guests at The Sarojin can enjoy complimentary use of mountain bikes to explore on land and sailing catamarans, sailboats, sea kayaks and windsurfing boards for those more tempted by the water.
- Sarojin Cares Wellness: From THB 66,908 (approx. £1,555) two guests can enjoy 7-nights in a Garden Residence, a 90-minute yoga and meditation class, a 60-minute Thai or Aroma massage complete with Spa Cuisine Lunch, a sunrise Spiritual Blessing of Love at a local Thai temple and an Elephant Mahout Experience at the Phang Nga Elephant Park. The package is valid for stays until 31 Oct 2023.
- Sarojin Cares Recharge & Explore: From THB 69,163 (approx. £1,610), two guests can enjoy 5-nights in a Garden Residence, choose between either “Sea Adventure to Phang Nga Bay” or “Jungle Adventure to Khao Sok National Park” excursions for a day of active exploration, a “Glimpse of Local Life” experience, two 90-minute massage sessions and a 90-minute yoga and meditation class. The package is valid for stays until 31 Oct 2023.
For adventure seekers…
- Sarojin Cares Sports: From THB 76,226 (approx. £1,770) two guests can enjoy 7-nights in a Garden Residence, a Zip Lining and Bamboo Rafting excursion in the Khao Lak Lamru National Park, a guided Rural Cycle Glimpse of Local Life tour on Koh Kho Khao Island, an Extreme Adventures Phang Nga Bay Rock Climbing experience including a village tour and traditional Thai lunch and a blissful 90-minute yoga and meditation class back at The Sarojin. The package is valid for stays until 31 Oct 2023.
- Sarojin Cares Adventure: From THB 79,295 (approx. £1,845), two guests can enjoy 7-nights in a Garden Residence, a private ‘Just For Two’ Sea Adventures trip to Phang Nga Bay aboard the Lady Sarojin yacht, a Jungle Adventures trip to Khao Sok and a Glimpse of Local Life, Day in the Life of a Local personalised tour. The package is valid for stays until 31 Oct 2023.
- Sarojin Cares Honeymoon: From THB 79,543 (approx. £1,850) couples can enjoy a 7-night break in a Garden Residence alongside a Street Food, Cook For Kids cooking class at the local Camillian Social Centre, a Little Amazon Canoeing & Mangrove Planting excursion, a ‘Just for Two’ Private Dining experience on a candlelit beach, a 90-minute spa Royal Oriental treatment each and a local Buddhist Blessing of Love. The package is valid for stays until 31 Oct 2023.
- Sarojin Cares Romance: Starting from THB 49,286 (approx. £1,145) the romantic couple can enjoy 5-nights in a Garden Residence, as well as a 90-minute Royal Oriental Aromatherapy massage for two people at The Sarojin’s award-winning Pathways Spa, a sunrise Spiritual Blessing of Love at a local Thai temple and a ‘Just for Two’ Private Dining experience, which can be either a candlelit dinner beneath the stars on the resort’s picturesque beach, a romantic candlelit jungle waterfall private dinner or a shipwrecked experience on their own private island – the romantic duo chooses. This package is valid for stays until 31 Oct 2023.
For group travel…
- Sarojin Cares Fun For All: Starting from THB 168,668 (approx. £3,920*), a group of four* can enjoy 5-nights in a spacious 2-Bedroom Pool Residence, a ‘private charter excursion aboard the Lady Sarojin yacht’ to the Surin or Similan islands, a ‘Catch and Dine’ private fishing experience by longtail boat, a ‘Private Beach BBQ’ at the resort’s secluded beach and a ‘Glimpse of Local Life, Cycling Adventure Through Historic Takuapa’ private bespoke tour. The package is valid for stays until 31 Oct 2023.
* The ‘Sarojin Cares Fun For All’ package is based on a rate for 5 nights for two adults and two children aged between 10-17 years old, sharing one of the truly luxurious and spacious 2-Bedroom Pools Residences (215 sqm). Upgrades to adult-only stays and stays of up to six people are available at an additional cost.
- Sarojin Cares Gastronomy: From THB 81,071 (approx. £1,885) two guests can enjoy 6-nights in a Garden Residence, a ‘Street Food for Kids Cooking Class’ in association with the Camillian Centre, a ‘Glimpses of Local Life’ tour, a ‘Spa Cuisine Lunch and Pathways Spa Treatment’ and a ‘Private Dining Experience at a Jungle Waterfall’. The package is valid for stays until 31 Oct 2023.
For further details on the different experiences included in the packages please visit the links below:
- Private dining https://www.sarojin.com/en/khao-lak-resort-eat-drink/private-dining/
- Adventure and Discovery https://www.sarojin.com/en/khao-lak-resort-facilities/adventure/
- Spa https://www.sarojin.com/en/khao-lak-resort-facilities/spa/
Please note that all prices vary depending on the date of stay. Upgrades to a Pool Residence or Jacuzzi Pool Suite are available with all packages at an additional cost.