The Gut Stuff Bars: Apple & Cinnamon, Peanut Butter, Cocoa & Hazelnut, £1.39: These gut-friendly, natural, plant-based fibre fruit and nut bars are the perfect on-the-go snack for those looking to up their fibre intake. Enjoy a variety of delicious flavours all of which are gluten-free, vegan and free from artificial additives.
Naturya Superfood Powders: Breakfast Boost Superberries £5.29: Boost your breakfast, baking or smoothies with this nourishing mix of hemp seeds, goldenberries, mulberries, cacao nibs, goji berries, chia seeds, acai and blueberry. Not only high in omega-3 fatty acids to help balance cholesterol but also a delicious source of protein to build and main muscle mass. What’s more – it’s organic, gluten-free and vegan.
Naturya Superfood Powders: Organic Acai Powder £21.99: Hand-picked from Amazonian acai palms, this delicious organic, gluten-free, kosher and vegan powder contains 3x your daily requirement of manganese and is the source of vitamin A to nourish the skin as well as a source of fibre. Perfect for a super-muffin, granola bar or acai-berry smoothie.
Bio & Me Gut Loving Granolas: Apple & Cinnamon, Super Seedy & Nutty, £4.49: Available in a variety of flavours, this gut-loving, low sugar, high fibre granola that includes over 15 different vegetables, legumes, nuts, seeds, whole grains and fruits was developed by gut health doctor Dr Megan Rossi. Whether you’re a fan of super-charged seeds, naturally-sweet berries or indulgent cocoa, your gut is guaranteed diverse plant goodness in every mouthful.
London Fermentary: Kimchi Vegan £7.99: One of their most popular fermented products, this vegan, kimchi is a complex mix of delicious, high-quality flavours, combined together to create a spicy, tart and rich flavour that will be unlike anything you’ve had before. The best part is that with relatively high fibre and protein content and other vitamins and minerals, you can enjoy vegan kimchi without any guilt.
London Fermentary Waters: Kefir Apple Beetroot, Kefir Hibiscus Ginger, Kefir Honey Chamomile, Kefir Rose Acai, £3.49 (300ml): Water Kefir is a raw, unpasteurised fermented, unique drink. It’s a naturally carbonated alternative to those high-sugar, additive-packed fizzy drinks and unlike the ‘sugar-free’ drinks which are offered as the healthier option (but contain a synthetic sugar substitute) this delicious water kefir utilises raw organic sugars. All these kefir flavours have their own unique taste and they are quite rightly enjoyed on their own straight from the bottle!
About Whole Foods Market:
- The worlds leading natural and organic foods retailer, with 7 stores in the UK comprising of over 850+staff
- Stores contain a huge range of products that lead the way in quality, speciality, and vegan diets.
- Stores have butchers, bakeries, fishmongers, cheesemongers and specialist grocers, as well as in-store coffee roasters, health and beauty departments, restaurants and cafes.
- Whole Foods Market has two charitable foundations active in the UK, the Whole Planet Foundation and Whole Kids Foundation
What makes Whole Foods Market food different:
- Hydrogenated fats and high-fructose corn syrup are banned along with more than 100 flavours, colours, preservatives, sweeteners, and other ingredients in any of the food it sells
- Organic products and foods for dietary preferences throughout the store
- Wide selection of products ranging from local to organic