Make the most of the sunshine, feast with a spring menu curated by Tom Aikens, and sip on perfectly paired serves
In Latin, Aperitif means ‘to open’, and so put simply an aperitif is a drink you have before a meal to prepare your taste buds and palate for the meal ahead. So this Easter, make the most of the unexpected sunshine as pairing your drinks to your meal has never been so easy. Tom Aikens has created the perfect spring menu available to buy on Finish & Feast, designed to pair perfectly with aperitif cocktails from Ketel One, Tanqueray, and Johnnie Walker and a delicious The Singleton digestif pairing.
All you need to do is simply purchase the Finish & Feast Easter menu, select the apéritif or digestif of your choice and you will receive all the ingredients you need to mix up your delicious cocktail at no extra charge – perfect for elevating your Easter dining experience with friends.
Finish & Feast’s Easter menu is available to purchase here to order now for delivery on the 14th April. If you miss out, Finish & Feast have extended this deal on their delicious spring menu, so you can make the most of dining with friends.
Keep things sophisticated this Easter with the Ketel One signature vodka martini. An exquisitely simple method, using carefully selected European wheat and a combination of modern and traditional distilling techniques.
Ketel One Martini (2.2 units)
- 50ml Ketel One Vodka
- 15ml dry vermouth
- Garnish: Lemon peel or olive
- Add all ingredients to a shaker
- Fill with cubed ice and stir to chill and dilute
- Strain into a chilled coupette/martini glass and garnish with a lemon peel or olive
Calling all whisky lovers, Johnnie Walker has your back this Easter with a Johnnie Walker Black Label Mint & Lemonade Highball. An exquisite combination of Scotland’s most exceptional whiskies,
Johnnie Walker Mint & Lemonade (2 units
- 50ml Johnnie Walker Black Label
- 150ml fresh lemonade
- Garnish: mint leaf and lemon wheel
- Build over a highball glass full of cubed ice
- Garnish and serve
If only the best will do this Easter, Tanqueray Nº TEN Gin is the way to go. Distilled in small batches with the four original botanicals of Tanqueray London Dry and the addition of grapefruit, orange, lime, and chamomile flowers, Tanqueray Nº TEN Gin brings an explosion of fresh citrus with every sip.
Tanqueray Grapefruit Spritz (1.4 units)
- 30ml Tanqueray No. Ten
- 15ml sugar syrup
- 45ml pink grapefruit juice
- 30ml soda water
- Garnish: Wedge of grapefruit
- Add all ingredients to a shaker except soda
- Fill with ice and shake to chill
- Strain into a cubed ice-filled highball glass
- Top with soda water and garnish with a pink grapefruit wedge
The Singleton of Dufftown 12 Years Old is a delicious single malt with rich, fruity notes, perfect for indulging this Easter. Why not try a The Singleton Hazelnut & Coffee martini shaken up with a dash of The Singleton as a delicious treat to finish off your Easter meal?
The Singleton Hazelnut & Coffee Martini (1.6 units)
- 40ml The Singleton 12 Year
- 30ml fresh espresso
- 20ml hazelnut syrup
- Garnish: grated orange chocolate
- Build in a cocktail shaker
- Add cubed ice, shake and strain into a coupette
- Garnish and serve